hahahahahahahahahahahahaha
Im not mad..i was just wondering what other emotions I could have..1 more day to exam..i haven’t got a single case(out of about 200 cases)in my mind..yes..i only started to remember them 2 days before exam..i haven’t started memorising any principle and any case..and im blogging in the library..im blogging after the failing to figure out better things to do (other than eating and eating and eating and FBing which I have done for the past few hours)..oh yeah I have just finish stalking..online..which is my latest favourite pastime(just because I really can’t figure out what else to do, tried so hard to force myself to play online games but failed)..browsing people’s wall, blogs, pics..looking at my own pics over and over again..staring at my chubby face, fat belly in the pics (a result of both emo eating and stress-cause craving)..then started browsing the web for quick weight loss methods..started planning for next weight loss scheme..my study mood hates me so much that it doesn’t even want to come out right before the exam..and without compassion..let me step into the pond of failure..
hahahahahahahahaha..exam doesn’t only make me fail as a student..but fail as a person..when im becoming more like a nerd, fatter (non-stop craving..serious)..more prone to get emotional..oh yeah!! Im not entirely useless during exam time..im more hardworking in terms of updating my blog..stalking people on fb..leaving comments..downloading songs..contributing to economic growth in Australia(as I spend so much on food)………………hahahahahahahahaha..please stop that!!! Probably im sick of getting emo..and prefer hysterical laughter to represent everything!!! hahahahahahahhaha
.jpg)
0 comments:
Post a Comment